Please click on the link below to register your child
for the adjusted 2020 season.
Dear SAMBA Families,
We are excited to announce that SAMBA, in conjunction with BC Baseball and following ViaSport BC’s return to sport guidelines, is heading back to the field for an adjusted Summer Season.
Starting in July and running through the beginning of September we are playing ball. This season will not look like the traditional spring or summer seasons. It will be unique as we navigate these unprecedented times while following new mandated protocols. Some of the changes include but are not limited to:
• Several waivers will need to be signed per child and parent/guardian
• Maximum 10 players per “team”
• Maximum 2 coaches per “team”
• Only 1 parent at the field to supervise their child and NO parents on the field
• No siblings
• Practices only NO GAMES
• Mandatory health checks
• Sanitizing of shared equipment
• Social distancing on and off the field
• You must have registered in the adjusted summer season to be eligible to play in a potential fall season (Fall Ball will be dependent on advancement to Phase 3 in ViaSports plan) **this is currently under review and may be revised by the end of the week**
Registration will begin next week and as always, we will need committed coaches to make this happen. If you are interested in coaching, please email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY.
We will also need team parents to help organize things like equipment sanitizing, and player health checks. This will be determined once teams are made.
Lets get our kids out on the field working as a team and being active. We will need everyone’s help but together we can make this an amazing season for our kids.
Coaches -email email@example.com
Team Parents - contact your coach